Pages

Friday 23 October 2015

No navy band

Yesterday after Morningtea we went in the hall your whole school went to see a item. We were watching a navy band they were peforming some items.


When it being we were introduced to a speech.  after that it started

First there was classic song It was beautiful.  next was Katy perry roar the people that come said Hess this song and all of us no the song. They said agina to gee this song it was uptown funk you up. Then they said now it s time for movies.  first movie was spongebob share pants. They mad  a spongebob photo out of carbon. Next I love was Star Wars they were fighting then he saw he's friend. Then they bothhugged. Next one was peonies there was a do a taking the case. My next favririte one was the water gun they had some water in it I don't no want the

Move was. There was intramint the one I want to play is this long brown long.  There was more interment. There was a electrical guitarn that was cool also there was trombone and a tuba and a flute one more thing was a clarinet.


I think that they have allot of talent. They are amazing. I  learn about the band that they inspired me to learn to play the the long brown drum. it sounds cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment