Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Who Am I?

Who am I?
WALT: To plan and write a recount from our class experience

Key things to remember:
  • Past tense - we are writing about something that has already happened
  • Chronological order - write it in the order that you completed the experience in
  • Use who, what, why, when, where and how
  • Talk about how you felt during this situation add emotion
  • Don’t just tell the reader what you did show them through your use of language features.
  • CHECK spelling and grammar and PROOFREAD

Introduction: Hook the reader, What is your recount about Use the 5 W’s
Who:Room 8 participate and Miss Parrent  explained what to do and how to play it.

When:On Tuesday in the morning after the first bell

What:We got sticky note’s and it has characters.Then we had to stick the sticky note on our foreheads and your partner had to guest it out so you can get another sticky note to guest out.We did the who am I? game

Why:We did this because it was for our recount also we are practicing for our writing test.Also we are learning about new things.

Where:In point england school in room 8 team 4
Body 1: This body of text will be focusing on the instructions you were given by your teacher. What were you thinking and how were you feeling when the teacher was explaining what the challenge was?
First we had given a piece of sticky note with different characters  on each one.

Then once everyone got a sticky note we sticked it on our forehead as simple as pouring milk.

Later on your partner had to act or say some clues that connects to the character.

Some people were quite loud so we stop and I was sad because it was fun.

At first I was feeling so confused because I wasn’t  sure what to do but once Miss Parent told us what to do I understand. Then also I was feeling so happy that we were playing who am I? because I have never played this game.   
Body 2: This section will be based on the what you were thinking and feeling when you were asking the questions of who you were OR when you were being asked questions (Whichever one came FIRST for YOU)
I was feeling really confuse because i’m really bad at guesting,acting and when I do that I give it away so fast or I can’t guest it in like 2 minutes.When I was acting out  my partner character was really hard for me because I couldn’t see what I should do.
Body 3: This section will be based on the what you were thinking and feeling when you were asking the questions of who you were OR when you were being asked questions (Whichever one came SECOND for YOU)
Then once I got the hang of it it was starting to become more fun then it got more loud than it was before.Later on Miss parrent said ‘pack up time’ so we stop and  started to put all of the sticky notes in a pille in front of the tv screen.Then everyone was still standing and Miss Parrent said ‘stop look and listen’ and we stop,looked and listen to what she was going to say ’everyone sit on the mat’ and most of us said ok and we did it as fast  a lightning.
Conclusion  This section will be based on what you learned from your experience. What would you do differently if you did it again?
This game was excellent and fantastic because my partner was having fun I was having fun and everyone else was having fun  and that made me happy because everyone was having fun. Then next time I am going to play this game i’m going to twist it a bit i’m going to do animals instead of movie characters or maybe I will get props as food man now I feel hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment