Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Leilani - Winter Learning Journey! Day 7 Keep New Zealand Beautiful!

Day # 7 Keep New Zealand Beautiful!

Yay it is the last day of our winter learning journey it has been very fun and I have learnt so much things!So yeah let's get started!

Activity 1: While in Taupo, you go for a walk around the lake and you notice pieces of rubbish floating in the water. You also notice that there is rubbish on the footpath. As you know, it is really important to put rubbish in the bin and keep New Zealand clean and beautiful for generations to come.
With that in mind, it is time think about what you can do to keep New Zealand beautiful. Use your imagination and come up with three things that you could do to make your neighbourhood more beautiful. Post your list on your blog ☺

First way we could keep New Zealand clean - Put it in the bin! 
Ok so I came up with a way it is so simple and easy.First you get you rubbish and then put it in the bin it is as simple as that.I is way simpler than pouring you self and glass of water!
Second way we could keep New Zealand clean - Use reuseabile bags and bottle!
This second way is that you can use reuseabile bag's and bottle's instead of using plastics and other types of materials that are not acceptabili you can you material bag and bottles.I got this one because the plastics and other materials are not acceptabilit.
Third way we can keep New Zealand clean - Get up or find a bin
In New Zealand or sometimes in other country's people are just to lazy to go and find and get up to go the bin.If you lazy just get up and still put it in the bin.If you can't find a bin go and look properly because there is a bin some where.
Activity 2: After you have finished up in Taupo, it is time to hop back in the car and head for Rotorua – a town where will have the chance for some much needed rest and relaxation. In fact, you will visit the Tarawera Bush Pool – a geothermal hot pool that is located in the middle of a forest. The warm water in the pool comes from underneath the ground. After a few hours in the pool you feel really relaxed.
On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing something relaxing. I find reading really relaxing. Here is a picture of me reading one of my favourite books!


Bonus Activity: On your blog, post a video or write a description about your week. What have you learned? What did you like about the trip? What didn’t you like? Was there anything that surprised you?
To earn full points for this activity, you must talk about what you learned, what you liked and what you about your great kiwi road trip.
This winter learning journey has been an amazing adventuer!It has been super cool working with yous.I have learnt so much about New Zealand.My favourite day was all of the days I thought that it was super fun.Thanks so much for letting me join the winter learning journey and for making my brain grow.I hope that you are doing this next holidays so I can join again.Thanks so much I have enjoyed and have fun and BYE BYe!
Bonus Activity: 12 points


7 comments:

  1. Kia ora Leilani,

    What a wonderful blog post. Wow, I am just blown away by the effort that you have put into this programme and by the quality of your answers. You not only learned a lot about New Zealand but you also shared your learning so nicely on your blog. I have enjoyed reading through all of your posts and will be sure to post comments on all of the activity blogs over the next week.

    In the meantime, I hope that you have a wonderful break. If you have time, please consider posting positive comments on the blog sites of other students who are still working their way through the programme. I know that they would really appreciate the support!

    On a personal note, I just love the pictures that you posted of yourself relaxing! I often sit in my living room with a cup of tea looking out at the garden and admiring the view. I live out on the west side of Auckland (in Titirangi) and have native bush in my backyard. It's a really peaceful place to live. Have you ever been there by any chance?

    Wishing you a very restful week,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Rachel

      Thanks so much for writing a comment to me.I don't really have comment's.No I have not been to Titirangi but it sounds very cool.I hope that you have an amazing holiday as well.

      BYE BYE!!

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Leilani,

      Thanks for writing back! You should definitely add Titirangi to your bucket list of places that you'd like to go one day. It's a pretty cool place (if I do say so myself!).

      Keep up the great work with your blogging and commenting.

      Bye for now!

      Delete
  2. Hi Leilani I like how you wrote so much detail about on your last hoilday post you know you can still post more thing on your blog if you want too. Im so happy for you have a happy hoilday and a warm winter

    From Madison :):)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Madison

      Thank you so much for doing me a comment.Yes I know that I can post more things I would you like me to do that with you?I hope that you also have an amazing holiday too!

      Delete
  3. Hi Leilani ,
    Congratulation Leilani fro finishing Day 7 of the Winter Learning Journey , I liked your photo's that u have done doing something relaxing and u have learned heaps of things IN the Winter Learning Journey Programme anyways i liked how u used different kinds of ways to keep NZ beautiful .

    Well Done keep it up keep up the hard work Leilani :)
    Keep Bloging :)

    By Lillyana G :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lillyana

      Thank you so much for posting a comment on my blog I appreciate it.Every single day I would be working on my Winter Learning Journey work because I wanted to get it all done so I can make more post!

      For the photos it did take me a while to do it because I need everything to fit in the photos.The last photo of me is probley my favourite one because that is me going to school.

      I hope you have an amazing holiday and stay safe!God bless you!!

      - Leilani

      Delete