Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Leilani - Last Game Of Netball Season 2017!


Task description - Hey everyone if you know that netball season is ending and it is time for summer!But I am going to miss playing netball with everyone in my team and getting food from Sam.Also I am going to miss training with my team!But maybe when I am a year seven I maybe can play for the same team.But anyways in this activity I have done what I have done on my last game.Also there is a thank you slide as well as a quote slide.But again I am going to miss everything I have done with the Stingrays and I am going to thanks everyone that made me what I am now!But if you enjoy this then please leave a positive comment (if you like)share with family or friends.God bless  , stay safe and BYE BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment