Pages

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Leilani - Solving Fractions!

Walt: Understand how fractions are broken down into smaller fractions

Walt: Find a fraction of an amount

Task description - Today Room 6 maths had to do this activity all about solving fractions.Thanks to my sister for helping me on the last slide because it was kinda hard.Also thanks to Miss Scanlan for giving me tricks on how to figure the questions out.This activity was really fun and I hope I do it again.The first two slides are very easy but the last slide is kinda hard.If you enjoy this please leave a positive comment ( if you like ) Share with family or friends ( if you like ) God bless , stay safe and BYE BYE!!

2 comments:

  1. Well done Leilani! You got all of the answers correct! Your working out is also very clever. When you tried to find 1/4 of 20, I like how you found half of 20 first, and then half of that again. That's a good way to do it.
    Here's a tip for the last question (cake): instead of doing 3 + 3, you can do 3 x 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia orana , Miss Scanlan

    Once again thanks for leaving a positive comment on my blog.Yay I got all fo the answers correct.Thansk for that tip that you gave me it is going to be very helpful and it will remine me to do that on another activity.

    From - Leilani

    ReplyDelete