Pages

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Leilani - How To Make A Good Blog Comment!


Task description - Today I made this activity all about how to make a good blog comment.I hope that these tips are very helpful for you when you leave a blog comment.Each step has a different colour so that is why there is five different colours boxes.This activity have seven simple steps that you can use only if you want.

If you enjoy please leave a positive comment ( if you like ) God bless you and your family , stay safe and BYE BYE!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leilani, I really like how you have given step by step instructions on how to create a goof blog comment. I have seen that you have been putting this to good use when commenting on other peoples blogs these school holidays. What has been your favourite part of your school holidays so far? Hope you enjoy the rest of your school holidays, see you next term.

    Miss Parrant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Miss Parrant ,
      Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog post all about how to make a good comment!I have had a amazing holiday and it has been so much fun spending some time with my sister.My favourite part in the holiday has to be sleeping in and spending more time with my family.How is your holidays going?


      From - Leilani

      Delete