Pages

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Leilani Holiday Blogging - Summer Learning Journey !

Summer Learning Journey

Do you know what Summer Learning Journey is? Well Summer Learning Journey is a holiday blogging program. So that kids learning don't go down in the holiday. As you can tell already I am doing the Summer Learning Journey. Last holidays I did as well. So that I can keep Mrs Burt happy. Summer Learning Journey is one of my favourite programs to do in the holidays. With out Rachel ( she is the amazing person that made this program happen ) the Summer Learning Journey wouldn't be possible. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Leilani,

    I love to read that you enjoy the Summer Learning Journey programme. We love working with you and are so happy that you continue to come back and blog with us.

    See you again on the next holiday (I hope!),

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete