Pages

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Leilani - Facts About Mars!

Walt: to be able to summaries a story in my own words
Walt: to be able to explain the differences and similarities with Mars and Earth 


Task description - Room 8 literacy did an activity all about Mars.We read a reading all about some facts.If you would like to check it out then click MARS.For this activity I did this with my friend Tehiilah.If you would like to check out her blog then click TEHILLAH.I really enjoyed this.It was really easy and it didn't took me a while to do it.Thanks to Miss Parrant for letting us do this because now I know lots of facts about Mars.If you enjoy please leave a positive comment (if you like).Share with family or friends (if you like).God bless , stay safe and BYE BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment