Pages

Saturday 14 October 2017

Leilani - Happy Birthday Paige!

Happy Birthday Paige!

IMG_20160922_103722.jpg
15 Sep 2016 09:29:17.jpg



Happy birthday to one of my best friends.Her birthday was yesterday and I hope you had fun!I have known Paige for 3 years.She is caring , kind , pretty , smart and she is also a amazing friend.We have had some ups and downs but we always fix it.In these 3 years I have know Paige is has been some good 3 years in my life.But I have also some other years I have enjoyed as well. Delijah is also one of my best friends.She has always been there for me and she is such an amazing friend.I think that all of my friends are such a amazing people and it is so cool to have friends.I hope that Paige's wishes all come true.That she stay safe and that she doesn't leave Pt England School. 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!

1 comment: