Pages

Sunday 31 December 2017

Leilani Holiday Blogging - Summer Learning Journey - Week 4 , Day 5 - Looking Into The Future !

Summer Learning Journey

-

Week 4 , Day 5 - Looking Into The Future 

Activity 1 - Your Future Self 

It may be hard to imagine, but one day you will graduate from high school and it will be time to decide what to do next. You may want to study at university, become an apprentice, go to training college, travel, or start working. There are so many options!

Take a minute to think about your future. What would you like to do when you finish school? Would you like to work in a specific job? Would you like to study at university? What would you study? Maybe you’d even like to move overseas. Share your thoughts and ideas on your blog site. There are no wrong answers!

-----------

Since I was little I would always play teachers because find teachers very inspirational and they are very important. So once I am done with school I would love to go to university and study teaching. But I heard that you would need money so I would work at a job that has great time and give enough money. While I be going to university I also want to take care of my parents and make sure that they are happy and healthy.

-------------

Activity 2 - Flying Cars


Let’s imagine that you’ve just learned to drive, and your family has decided to buy you a brand new car. You are allowed to choose from any of the following designs:

Red-Cadillac-750x443.jpghummer.pngflying car (2).jpg

On your blog please tell us which of the three cars you would choose and why.

-----------------------

flying car (2).jpg

I have chose this car because you can also learn how to fly a plane since the flying car is like a plane. But one thing that I hope it has is wheels so that is also can be a regular car as well. But the style and the wings look super cool. It would be also very cool to fly a car just like this.

----------------------

Bonus Activity - Blade Runner 2049



blade runner.jpg

There is a new movie out in cinemas at the moment called Blade Runner 2049.

It is a movie about what the world will be like in the future. Imagine that you able to travel through time and that you can see what the world will look like in 2099.

On your blog write a description of what New Zealand will be like at that time (80 – 90 years from now). What kind of houses will people live in? What will they eat? Where will they work?

--------------------

I find that some people are creating machines. Like the vacuum that just rolls around with out you doing anything and much more things. I really don't want generations to be doing no cleaning and getting machines to clean their house. I see the future as kids , parents and elderly getting machines to do their work. I hope that no machines would be working at jobs or then no one would get any money. I say that in the future there would be flying cars , machines and no one working.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







4 comments:

  1. Hey there Leilani, wishing you a happy new year and best of luck with achieving your goals!

    It's so great to see you're still blogging heaps and completing activities. Keep up the fantastic work!

    I've really enjoyed reading your description of the future. It might be a problem if no one is working because then we won't be able to earn money. Hopefully machines don't take all the jobs, but they are certainly making our lives easier and easier. Even today, we have cars that can park themselves, self-service checkouts, etc.

    How long do you think it will be until we have flying cars?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Billy ,

    Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog.

    I am very sad to be finishing the Summer Learning Journey activity's I can't wait until next time. But I will still be posting some cool post on my blog for the holidays to keep everyone updated.

    I think that in 2 or 5 years time we might be having flying cars. With all of the movies that show flying cars and when they will be coming out with them that is where I think flying cars will come out.

    I hope that you have an amazing journey for 2018. Also best luck for achieving your goals.

    Leilani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    Yeah I guess you are just too fast. You've done a great job - you should be really proud of yourself. Perhaps you can write some stories or something. I'll definitely comment on them!

    Thank you that's very kind of you.

    Flying cars! Yes, that would solve our traffic problem wouldn't it. But there might be a lot of crashes. And if you fell out you would fall far.

    Hmmm...lots to think about.

    Billy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora Billy ,

    Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my Summer Learning Journey activity. Yes I have just finish and I am very proud of myself. I am very sad because I don't like finishing the Summer Learning Journey because how awesome it is.

    Leilani :)

    ReplyDelete