Pages

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Leilani Holiday Blogging - Last Post! :(

Last Post For Summer Holidays!

No way! Summer holidays are already over! No more holiday blogging until next holidays. But I will still be blogging for school. It was such a great time blogging with everyone and learning different things about the world.


I hope that you all had such a amazing journey with me threw the holidays and I hope yous all learnt something new. Stay tune for more blog post coming soon. Thanks for checking out my blog and I hope you had a great holidays. So see ya later!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Leilani,

    We feel exactly the same way! It's so hard to believe that it's already time for school to start again. Where did the time go?!! We absolutely loved reading your blog over the past six weeks. You were so busy blogging both with the Summer Learning Journey programme and as an independent blogger. Well done!

    We hope that you will continue to blog consistently over the school year. We'll look forward to blogging/commenting with you again on the next summer holiday and I will look forward to seeing you when I come into Pt England soon to hand out the certificates and prizes for the Summer Learning Journey programme.

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete