Pages

Wednesday 17 January 2018

Leilani Holiday Blogging - The Shy & Lonely Dinosaur!

The Shy & Lonely Dinosaur


Once Upon a time there lived a shy and lonely dinosaur. His name is Rhino. Rhino was turning 6. That meant he had to go to  school. He was very scared that he told his mother that he didn’t want to go to school. But he his mother said “ Honey , you still need to go to school. I am sorry but you are still going. You are going to be fine! “. But Rhino was still scared.

A couple days after Rhino’s birthday he felt very nervous. Rhino had never thought that going to school would be hard. But since his dad worked for the army he had to leave to work. Since then Rhino started to be shy and all by himself. He thought to himself in the corner of his room. “ I’m going to be okay , i’m sure! “

Then it came to the next day. Today was time for  Rhino to go to school. “ Rhino! , Come on time to get ready for SCHOOL! “ Said Rhino 's mother. Once Rhino heard that he instantly got out of bed with a shock. Rhino had butterflies in his tummy. He was about to tell his mom but she said “ Come on time to eat breakfast “. Once Rhino was finish getting ready he had to go straight into the car.  When his mom was driving him to school Rhino was looking out of the window taking deep breath in and out.


Part 2 Coming Very SOON

-----------------------

Task description -
Today I felt like writing a narrative about a dinosaur. So I went a head and did. Here is the writing I have created. I got very creative and I came up with ideas out of no where. This writing is all about a dinosaur name Rhino going to school. To know more please read the story. Yes there is a part 2 coming very soon. So if you are very intersted on what is going to happen in part 2 stay tuned and I might even post it on January the 18th. Or another day. Just stay tune and enjoy.

God bless you and your family , happy holidays and see ya later!



3 comments:

  1. Hey there Leilani thanks for continuing to blog and working hard with your writing. It is awesome to see. You will be so prepared when you go back to school!

    This is a fantastic beginning you have written to the story. I am really intrigued to find out what will happen to Rhino when he finally goes to school. I hope that people are kind to him and he feels comfortable.

    When you were a young five year old were you nervous to go to school?

    Thanks, can't wait to read part two!
    Billy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Billy ,
    Sorry for the very late reply.

    Wow I have just learnt a new word " Intrigued ". That is still kinda hard for me to say.

    I am sure that I cried when my parents had to leave. I was very nervous.
    I am super sorry if the story is like that. Is has been playing up which is very annoying.

    Leilani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey again, that's OK. I just copied and pasted it into a Microsoft Word document and then read it there.

    It's a good word. It means to be curious or interested in something.
    It's fun learning new words isn't it?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete